Once you receive the YoGPS GPS Tracker, follow the steps below:
- Charge the tracker for at least 8 hours.
- Download the YoGPS Mobile app on your phone.
- Sign up in the YoGPS app.
- Click “Activate tracker” and scan (or input manually) the back of the tracking device.
- Buy a subscription plan.
- Place the tracker on your vehicle and take it for a test drive for 10-15 minutes to start tracking.
Note: GPS Trackers work best when outdoors, so if you notice that the location is incorrect while the tracker is indoors, simply take it for a drive outdoors and it will automatically update the location.