Here are some of the measures you can take:
- Check the battery. The app displays the battery life. We advise you to charge the tracker for 8 hours as soon as you see the battery 30% or below
- Validate if your GPS Tracker is indoors or in a building structure or basement which may act as barriers to GPS signals due to which the YoGPS tracker may not be able to communicate with GPS Satellites and find the location. If yes, place the tracker near a window with a clear view to the sky or place it in a vehicle and take it for a drive for 10-15 mins
- Check internet connectivity of your phone. The tracker may not be able to send location updates if your phone has no internet connectivity. Ensure your phone has a stable Wi-Fi or cellular data connection.
- Check if the car is currently in a network coverage area. If your vehicle is an area with network gaps or minimal network, the tracker may not be able to communicate with your phone. In such a scenario, please wait until the car is in network coverage area after which it will automatically update the location.
- Any of the above steps should resolve the issue of not receiving your car’s location. However, if the problem persists, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.