Follow these steps to create a GeoFence:
- Login into YoGPS app.
- Click on Settings in the YoGPS app.
- Click on Geofence.
- Click on Add + on the bottom right corner.
- Select a geofence shape (e.g., circle or polygon).
- Search for the address to create the GeoFence at the location you would like.
- Touch on the map to set the GeoFence’s boundary.
- Name the GeoFence.
- Assign it to a device.
- Ensure the GeoFence notifications are on (by default they are on). You can check this by clicking on notifications under the settings.
You may view a step-by-step video tutorial on how to create a GeoFence by clicking on the link below: