Yes you can.
To turn off the YoGPS Magnetic GPS tracker, follow these steps:
- Locate the small groove on the corner of the device.
- Use your fingernail or a small tool (such as a pen or paperclip) to pry open the top lid (on the non-magnetic side) by inserting it into the groove.
- Gently lift the lid to reveal the inner components of the tracker.
- Locate the on/off toggle switch below the SIM card slot.
- Slide the switch to the “off” position.
Note: It is not advisable to turn off the GPS tracker unless absolutely necessary, as it will not be able to track or transmit location data while it is powered off. By default, the GPS tracker is set to be in the “on” state, meaning it will continuously track and transmit location data as long as it is charged and has a functioning SIM card (which we provide).
If you do need to turn off the tracker, make sure to turn it back on before using it again.